Who wouldn’t want to try this lippie set! for $25, you get one full size lippie and some mini deluxe samples, which are also pretty decent in amount of product!. It includes, Bite Beauty’s High pigment pencil in Rhubarb, Buxom’s Full on Lip polish in Dolly, Fresh’ Sugar rose tinted lip treatment, Laura Mercier lip glace in Bare pink, Nars Lipgloss in Turkish delight and a full size of Tarte’s Lipsurgence liplustre in Glitzy.
- BITE BEAUTY: High pigment pencil: Rhubarb -I’ve had this lippie from before, included in Best Bite Set, which I really don’t mind having again. I love this product, it’s very pigmented and feels moisturizing on the lips, glides on very smoothly and easy to be applied due to it’s pencil like appearance. this is Highly recommended! would definitely buy it again.
- BUXOM: Full-on lip polish: Dolly -before this product, I am not really a fan of lipglosses or anything on a tube with a wand. but I had a change of heart because of this one. a little goes a long way, it’s very sheer with just a very little amount of tint which blends well with my natural lip color. I really don’t mind it being sticky, because it gives me that plumping factor, and has sort of a mint taste to it, the amazing part is, it lasts very long for a gloss.
- FRESH: Tinted lip treatment: Sugar Rose -This is one of the products that I’ve been raving to try but couldn’t because it’s ridiculously overpriced. and one of the reasons why i got this set. though I’m glad I didn’t give in to my compulsive self. Yes it does what it says, its very moisturizing and feels smooth on the lips with a berry tint, but nothing special, so I wouldn’t be getting it again, just gonna settle with my good ol’ EOS unless sephora comes up with another amazing set!
- LAURA MERCIER: Lip glace: Bare pink -and this is why I hated lip gloss in the first place. the texture is silky, though the formula is very thick and sticky and it has a funky smell, almost smelled like paint or something.. so on to the recycling bin!
- NARS: Lip gloss: Turkish Delight -Ah! Kim Kardashian’s ultimate lipgloss, that’s why this is a very popular product. the formula is nice, it’s smooth and creamy I just don’t like this color on me, because I am a medium-tan so this very light pink tint doesn’t work very well on me. I would probably try another shade that is more flattering, but overall it’s a good product.
- TARTE: Lipsurgence Lip lustre: Glitzy – Well tarte! you never ceases to amaze me! the formula feels very soft on the lips, the color is a reddish bronze frost and lasts very long. I think this in this set, this is the full size. which is a yay! so I get to enjoy this pretty longer.. will definitely buy again and try the other colors..
Some of the products are a big hit and some are miss over all it’s a good deal! So I recommend you to try this! who knows you might find another beauty favorite! coz I sure did! Have a nice day!
PS: be sure to tune in for another Sephora Favorites! coming soon… Give me MORE lips….